Around new year 1944/45 the Heer took over the fortification and it was renamed HKB (Heeres Küsten Batterie) 1/972 Lyngen. The guns were also replaced, and two added so the HKB had six 14,5 cm K405 (f) French guns with a bit shorter range at 19000 meter.
One of the positions was blown up sometime in 1945 and huge blocks from the bunker scatters the area, some more than hundred meter away so it must have been a massive blast ripping the positions in bits. Rumors tells that it had been caused by a civillian entering the bunker after the Germans had left, to find some bags or other things he could use, and somehow his lamp had ignited the powder storage.
It is an interesting site well worth a visit, and the surroundings is nothing less than spectacular!! :)